1. Lin HC, Lee JYY, Lin JH, Chao SC. Atrichia with papular lesions in a Taiwanese patient without hairless (HR) gene mutation. Dermatol Sinica 28:40-3,2010.*
2. Lin JH, Hsu MML, Sheu HM, Lee JYY. Co-existence of three variants of porokeratosis with multiple squamous cell carcinomas arising from lesions of giant hyperkeratotic porokeratosis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol, 18:621-3,2006.*
3. Lin JH, Chao SC, Tsao CJ, Lee JYY. Telangiectatic metastatic breast carcinoma preceded by en cuirasse metastatic breast carcinoma. Br J Dermatol 151:523-4,2004.*
4. Lin JH, Lee JYY. Primary cutaneous CD30+ anaplastic large cell lymphoma with keratoacanthoma-like pseudocarcinomatous hyperplasia and marked eosinophilia and neutrophilia. J Cutan Pathol 31:458-61,2004.*
5. Lin JH, Lin MH, Yang MH, Chao SC. A novel keratin 9 gene mutation (Asn160His) in a Taiwanese family with epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma. Clin Exp Dermatol, 29:308-10,2004.*
6. Yang MH, Lee JYY, Lin JH, Chao SC. De novo mutation of keratin 9 gene in two Taiwanese patients with epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma. J Formos Med Assoc 102:492-6,2003.*
7. Lin JH, Chen WC, Lee JYY, Yan JJ, Huang JJ. Disseminated cutaneous Mycobacterium haemophilum infection with severe hypercalcemia in a failed renal transplant recipient. Br J Dermatol 149:200-2,2003.*
8. Yan CC, Hsu MML, Lin JH, Lee SJ. A cord-like induration over the lateral aspect of the left chest and abdominal wall in a 44-year-old man. Dermatol Sinica 21:413-4,2003.
9. Lin JH, Lee JY, Tsao CJ, Chao SC. DKC1 gene mutation in a Taiwanese kindred with X-linked dyskeratosis congenita. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 18:573-7,2002.*
10. Lin JH, Sheu HM, Lee JY. Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis with erythema multiforme-like lesions. Eur J Dermatol 12:475-8,2002.*
11. Lin JH, Chen WC. Finasteride in the treatment of Taiwanese men with androgenetic alopecia: a 12-month open-label study. Kaohsiung J Med Sci 18:379-85,2002.*
12. Lin JH, Chang KC, Chen WC, Yu JC. Angiomatoid malignant fibrous histiocytoma. Dermatol Sinica 20:7-12,2002.
13. Lin JH, Chen WC, Hsu MML, Hsiao CJ, Sheu BS, Lee JC. Cutaneous manifestations of Cronkhite-Canada syndrome. Dermatol Sinica 19:288-94,2001.